Brand Health Tracking
The consumer chooses a product based on his preferences for specific brands. Each brand has a collective image, a trail. It consists of emotional components, personal experience of use, advertising images, connotations. A positive image that pushes the consumer to buy a particular product is a sign of a healthy brand.
Every aspect of a brand’s health is important in its own way. But you need to see the big picture in order to understand where your strengths and weaknesses are. For example, a brand can be very well known. But does this speak about his health, if the reason for fame, for example, a scandal?
When you might need a Brand Health Tracking
Preparing a large advertising campaign. Collect statistics before and after and measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. If brand awareness grows, brand attitude improves, the campaign is going well.
High competition between brands in the market segment. It happens that several strong players are fighting for the attention of the consumer. Find out how the consumer sees your brand in comparison to others.
Annual tracking of the effectiveness of promoting the brand. If the market share changes, the number of loyal audience increases, the promotion goes well.
Collect data and analyze indicators at regular intervals: monthly, quarterly, once or twice a year. The company is able to see how the market changes, to control shifts in customer preferences. You could evaluate the effectiveness of your actions on the market and react on time. It is important to use the same questionnaire for each measurement. This will ensure the consistency of research results.
What we do to to track brand health
We monitor the dynamics of the key indicators of brand health. We evaluate the brand’s position on the market, in the minds of consumers and in relation to competitors.
We measure the performance indicators of key market players. It is not enough to count the number of likes or the volume of traffic on the site to measure the effectiveness of a brand. First of all, you need to understand how consumers make purchasing decisions.
- Brand awareness, spontaneous and prompted. Find out who is the leader in perception.
- Consumption of the brand. We measure consumer behavior by parameters: trial, purchase in 6 months, purchase in 3 months, purchase during last month. We find out the structure of the consumers’ repertoire, identify the market leader.
- Knowledge of advertising. We measure the level and quality of brand advertising knowledge. Find out how advertising affects brand performance.
We analyze the brand image in comparison with competitors. The content of such research allows not only to determine what the consumer likes or dislikes in the name, packaging, pronunciation of the brand. But also to understand why the buyer still chooses or does not choose it among competitors.
- Consumers’ perception of the brand by rational and emotional attributes. We find out whether the heart or mind moves the consumer in his preferences.
- The influence of image attributes on loyalty.
- Developing of the necessary image attributes using communication.
- Customer satisfaction with the current offer.
- Perceived proximity of brands.
We measure the effectiveness of advertising against competitors. You effectively interact with the consumer if you use consistent and thoughtful communication, truthful and reliable information.
When we measure the effectiveness of communication we take into account:
- Visibility and memorability of advertising, connection with the brand. You find out whether consumers see your ad, whether they are aware of the connection of a particular ad with the brand.
- Readability of main messages. We find out what beliefs communication creates in the minds of the audience. If advertising reinforce the brand’s position in the minds of the audience?
- The influence of advertising on the indicators of brand knowledge and consumption, its image. For example, we measure does the audience want to purchase a product more after watching the video.